killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Pirate Name!

The other day during lunch at work I found a pirate name generator quiz. Here's what I got:
Captain Jenny Flint
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship,
everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the
rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like
flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

In other news, I am going to be a reblogger for Eyebeam from June 12-25. So if you want to find out
some interesting art and technology tidbits I've hand picked, visit their reblog!

Last night my band Perils played a really fun show at the M Shanghai Den with fabulous
Brooklyn ladies in Full Tank. I realized it was my dream come true in a way- playing in a cramped basement in
an all girl band to our friends with other bands that all had girls in them too! Full Tank just released a CD
and it's excellent, so I highly recomend checking them out.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger F Daum said…

    I got to be Iron Jack Rackham. Go visit Freevlog.org and learn to add syndicated video content to your blog today. My personal vlog is My Road to a Better Smile which I maintain as an extension of painting and drawing in moving image format. If you would like to learn videoblogging- Node101.org has learning centers in major cities.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home