killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Grand Mark Brussels


Grqnd Mark Brussels
Originally uploaded by killerfemme.
Though I was a little less than impressed with Brussels, less so than I hoped to be, it did seem to roll out the red carpet for me with flowers covering the grand square, which only happens once every two years for a few days in August and the opening of the royal palace, which happens with about the same frequency. Even though the concept of royalty is totaly scary to me I enjoyed getting to look in the palace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home