killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Charles De Gaulle


Charles De Gaulle
Originally uploaded by killerfemme.
My last view of France before boarding my flight to Geneva and then JFK... after the rainy, cold August my sister informed me that since I left, the weather has been perfect... what can I say about leaving a place that treated me so well for two months? Where I learned so much and got to explore? How can I keep that sense of exploration, of openness to new ideas and learning everyday in my day-to-day life in the US?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home