killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

CBA Bookpresses


CBA Bookpresses
Originally uploaded by killerfemme.
Book presses at the Center for Book Arts. Seeing so many bookmakers I used to work with, or at least rub elbows with, and being at CBA, where I took a class 5 (!) years ago, it made me itch to begin to make things again. Sure it's true I just spent most of last night cutting down paper for the print edition of riffRAG, but I love the process of making something by hand. It's centering, peaceful and satisfying (well, when it's not annoying and a bit stressful).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home