killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Louse at Crash Mansion


The Louse at Crash Mansion
Originally uploaded by killerfemme.
I like this photo of The Louse because it almost manages to catch the fact that they really were rocking out and are quickly becoming one of my favorite bands to go out and see. Their songs are really tight and well done. It's hard to capture music in photos or in words really and I have to say I'm not a great rock writer or photographer, but well, that doesn't stop me from wanting to share the great bands I go see in the hopes that soon some small part of the world will know they are in fact, great, and go see them too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home