killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Small Village in the 20eme


Small Village in the 20eme
Originally uploaded by killerfemme.
I never get sick of walking around Paris. In the past week and a half I can't even tell you how many kilometers, much less miles, I trekked in shoes that were hardly made for standing, much less city walking. There's always something new to see and I love learning about how cities unfold and fit together. This trip took me to some new neighborhoods, such as this small corner of the 20th arrondisement, which looks like a small village in the French countryside. Many thanks to G. to showing me this place and many others and putting up with me when I wanted to go back to some of my favorite places (like the Canal St. Martin).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home