killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Birthday Present


Ida and Fuzzy Cats
Originally uploaded by killerfemme
Forgive me for blogging about my cat. LJ found this amazing piece of kitch culture on the street by our apartment and presented it to me for my birthday (the cat clock behind Ida, not Ida herself, though she was also found on the street some years ago). I could not resist posing the real cat infront of these two creepy, 3-D fuzzy felines. If anyone wants this, get in touch. Though I've recently decided my apartment is "thrift store chique" (or a clutter magnet, if you look at it differently), this doesn't fully fit the decor. Or so I'd like to believe. Even I have my limits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home