killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Tintin's Rocket


Tintin's Rocket
Originally uploaded by killerfemme.
The comics museum was less than exciting and W. detected much outdated information and bad translations... but here we are with Tintin's rocket! I remember everyone in my elementary school classes being crazy for Tintin and I never could quite grasp it, but later in life it seems old fashioned (espeically racial and political stereotypes) but still intriguing in some way. I am interested to check out hte documentary "Tintin et Moi"about the creator, Herge, which recently aired on P.O.V. upon my return to the US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home