killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Chihuly at NYBG

I've been meaning to blog this since I went with O. two weeks ago for the last day of the Chihuly show at the New York Botanical Garden. At first I was skeptical, but it was actualy a really beautiful show and I loved how the glass and natural forms and colors interacted. It was kind of a cross between an easter egg hunt and walking tour and I loved the process of suprise and discovery. I also loved the excuse to walk around outside on a fairly chilly day. There's a whole slide show up on my flickr account, so you can see way more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home