killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

On the Eiffel Tower


On the Eiffel Tower
Originally uploaded by killerfemme.
Yes, there I am with my neice, looking sceptical on the top of the Eiffel Tower. The wait was 2 hours long and I felt like since I had done it when I was 12 I didn't need to again. But I was glad that I got to go with Chelsea, because it was something she really wanted to do and the view was pretty cool... I like seeing the streets of Paris unfolding beneath us, see the logic of the city, the beige buildings and parks all spread out below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home