killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Apron


Apron
Originally uploaded by killerfemme.
I don't know really what else to say besides the fact that I actually was cooking, not doing feminist performance art (though one could argue that because we are always performing our genders and because I identify as a feminist the way I move through my days is always feminist performance art... maybe).

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 AM, Blogger wim said…

    glad you've put this picture on your myspace - i looks very appropriate on the ,,best friends''-part at myspace.com/gasfornuis :-p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home