killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Monday, February 26, 2007

"Scarfenhood"


"Scarfenhood"
Originally uploaded by killerfemme.
I made this for G. as a present. However, the winter in France is not nearly as frigid as it is here and I'm wondering if I shouldn't use my remaining grey alpaca wool to knit one of these strange things for myself. It's a scarf/hood combination with optional mittens. LJ found the pattern on the web and it was, admittedly, funky. However, I was delighted with the soft wool I chose and often found myself sitting on the subway, impatient to get home so I could curl up and knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home