killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Visit to My Grandmother's


My Grandmother and I
Originally uploaded by killerfemme.
After the craziness of First Saturday I took a quick, one night trip up to Massachusets to visit my Grandmother who just celebrated her 87th birthday! It is always a wonderful time to see her, to sit by the fire together and talk about our lives and times, watch a hockey game and drink tea. The snow was too melted and icy for skiing, but the cold wind didn't stop us from taking a short walk in the woods. Happy birthday Gram and all the best for the next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home