killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bastille Day Sparklers


Sparklers
Originally uploaded by killerfemme
A little different from Bastille Day last year where I watched fireworks from the banks of the Seine, this one was spent in Maine, chilling in the backyard of the house I grew up in, where my sister now lives. Here I rediscovered sparklers, which were actually more fun when I was younger, but here is Guillome, a young visitor from France, helping me desk the time delay function on my camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home