killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sleep Quiz

I bought this book "The Secret Language of Sleep" as a present for G. one day the other week and then saw Keight was reading it on Good Reads. I was convinced to take the "sleep test" and after answering some ridiculous questions it actually came up with a pretty accurate result:

I am a classic spoons!
Find your own pose!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Zohara bat Sarah said…

    LNR, I am shamelessly promoting my blog in your comment section because I'm not sure how else to get a hold of you and I had happened to find this. Anyways, I don't know if you've heard of the media messing with the new Arabic dual-language school that's supposed to open in Brooklyn this fall. If you didn't hear, I thought you would be interested to know about it. I wrote my personal response on my blog and linked to a lot of articles about it...anyone else who reads this, please check it out. It's whack how a flippin' newspaper can campaign to shut down a promising new school before it even manages to open. If you're in New York, the Khalil Gibran International Academy needs your support. Here's hoping, Carrie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home