killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Schmapp Berlin!

I am so proud that I photo I took in Gorlitzer park in Berlin in summer 2006 is included in the new schmapp guide to Berlin. I'd never heard of these interactive map cityguides, but they seem like I really good idea. Rest assured I'll be checking them out for the cities I plan to visit in the next year... Barcelona and Glasgow! See my contribution to the Berlin schmapp here:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger manda said…

    eleanor! long time no talk! hello! i hope you are well. i'm finally working on a new zine, so hope to have that to you soon (planning to copy before xmas). lots of love, xoxox amanda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home