killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

...Let's Go Where We're Happy


Flowers for Eternity
Originally uploaded by killerfemme
Jennifer and I spend a lovely, sunny Sunday strolling about historic Green-Wood cemetary, a mere 20 blocks from my home! I made a set on flickr called "Cemetary Gates." I realized I always compare Green-Wood to Pere La Chaise in Paris. This is probably wrong, as Brooklyn is not Paris and Paris is not Brooklyn. However, I feel like I need to have some kind of reminder of Paris in my days. Nevertheless, Green-Wood shines in its own right and I want to write a longer essay on it one of these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home