killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Holidays in Europe


Decorations near Bastille
Originally uploaded by killerfemme
For the first time ever I didn't go to Maine for the holidays, but headed further afeild to Paris (and later Barcelona). It was a fantastic mix of walking around, taking in the sights and just hanging out. Like ever American who has ever been there, Paris never fails to move and inspire me with its city charm. I forget how much I love it and then when I come back I get so excited!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Zohara bat Sarah said…

    LNR, I've never been the traveler you are, but on my first trip out of north america, I found myself with a surprise stop in Paris. Are you still in brooklyn? take care,
    --your friend from lang/pittsburgh/and now alaska

     

Post a Comment

<< Home