killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dressy Bessy at Arlene's Grocery


It had been a few years since I listened to Dressy Bessy, but I always enjoyed their sweetly catchy songs that packed a punch sass. When the chance to review them live at Arlene's Grocery came up, I jumped at it and despite the late night it was well worth it! Their sound, while still rooted in 1960's pop, has evolved over the years and I like it! You can check out my review (and Dominick's great photos) on Venuszine here.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home