killerfemme

A blog of personal reflections, adventures both close to home and far away, political musings and commentary, and thoughts on negotiating life as a twenty-something, queer Mainer transplanted to New York City hoping to write, inspire, teach and change the world.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Indulgence #10


Indulgence #10
Originally uploaded by killerfemme
After four years I made a new issue of Indulgence! True to form, this one is essays about my life, but I've shifted from political analysis to personal introspection, framed by places I've lived or visited. There are three essays about Paris, Portland, and Brooklyn, and the cover is printed on the Print Gocco and it is hand bound. Of course. I never staple. If you would like to receive one in the mail, please paypal me $3 to killerfemme (at) yahoo.com. I'd also trade for your zine/art proroject or a really good letter. Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger PonyBoy Press said…

    Hi E!

    Someone linked to a zine flickr group on LJ and I didn't know existed it. then I saw your name and was shocked to see a zine! Glad to see your smiling face, too! I totally wanna zine. Wanna trade? You can see mine on the website.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home